Service Fee: NZ $1,500 + GST - AUS $1,650
Chilled Semen available in New Zealand & Australia. Any on-farm working fees/commissions are additional.
Highview Tommy was a precocious juvenile who raced against the best and defeated the best during his career. Highview Tommy is bred on the golden cross that is leaving so many winners in Australasia, with his dam being the Christian Cullen mare Baptism of Fire.
Highview Tommy is by the sire’s sire Bettor’s Delight. Currently the world’s greatest standardbred stallion, his influence is quite profound. Highview Tommy has inherited all his father’s characteristics. His progeny are renowned for early speed, have toughness, stamina and the ability to win on the big stage all over the world. Highview Tommy is his father’s son.
His progeny are strong, powerful and intelligent. He has two 2YO qualifers thus far from a small number of foals on the ground in his first crop. Trainers across the country have reported how impressed they are with his progeny and breeders who have bred one keep coming back for more!
Highview Tommy's Race Record makes for impressive reading:
- Crowned New Zealand’s 2yo of the season in his freshman year. His 2yo wins included $100,000 Welcome Stakes and the $200,000 2yo Harness Jewels.
- As a 3yo he was the winner of the Southern Supremacy Stakes, was placed 2nd in the 3yo Sales Series final and was placed 3rd in the 3yo sires Stakes final.
- Highview Tommy earnt on average over $100,000 for each racing season from the time he stepped onto the racetrack until the end of his 7yo racing season.
- 2012 Group One Ballarat Cup Victory. Racing against some of Australasia’s big guns amongst them the legendary Smoken Up and Sushi Sushi who remained unbeaten in sixteen starts heading into the race.
- Two New Zealand Cup placings on his CV.
- Interdominion Consolation Final, Invercargill Cup, Franklin Cup, Tuapeka Cup and The Pure Steel and the 4yo Superstars Championship, you are looking at one of the most consistent and durable pacers of his generation.
REVIEW OUR OTHER STALLIONS
What The Hill