Service Fee: BOOK FULL & CLOSED FOR 2017/18
Chilled Semen available in New Zealand & Australia. Any on-farm working fees/commissions are additional.
A sire with a big reputation that just keeps on delivering. Renowned for producing well mannered, exceptionally gaited, tough horses American Ideal is fast becoming one of the most fancied stallions in the world.
Sire of 19 Individual 2YO winners so far this season from only 30 starters in Australia
71% 2YO winners to starters strike rate in New Zealand
42 3YO starters in NZ for 25 individual winners
With Southern Hemisphere progeny like My Hard Copy (22 Wins $1,026,442) The Orange Agent (23 Wins $746,423) Ideal For Real (13 Wins $323,400) and more recently Group 1 winning history making filly Luisanabelle Midfrew (6 wins $224,807 it is not hard to see why.
- Sire of ‘Bling It On’ – 42 career wins, $1.6 million in stakes – 2017 AG Hunter Cup winner
- Sire of My Hard Copy – 22 wins, $1,000,000 in stakes – 2 times WA Pacing Cup Winner
- Sire of Australasia’s best mare – ‘ The Orange Agent’ – 2017 Queen Of The Pacific - $746,000
- Sire of Star Juvenile turned FFAller – Ideal Scott - 21 wins, $830,000 in stakes
- Sire of Soho Tribeca – Group 1 2016 WA Gold Nugget and 2017 VicBred Super Series winner - $470,000 in stakes.
- Progeny have over $65,000,000 in North America
- Progeny have won over $13,000,000 ‘down under’
- 2nd leading sire of 2 & 3YO's in USA 2017
- Australian Pacing Gold Sale 2017 average of $42,883
REVIEW OUR OTHER STALLIONS